This special spread is finGAR LICking good! Use it to dress up stir-fry, grilled cheeses, salads, pastas, even avocado toast!
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 10 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 veggie bouillon cube
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Wash parsley (a quick and easy way to wash fresh herbs is to submerge the entire bunch in a large bowl of cold water. Gently swish it around a bit, then remove and pat dry with a towel.)
- Remove the leaves from the parsley and place in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Place walnuts, peeled garlic cloves, bouillon, and pepper in the food processor and process until ingredients are well chopped and mixed.
- Gradually add the olive oil and process until mixture is a thick paste.
How To Use:
This spread is quite garlicky! It is best to add it to things a teaspoon at a time, tasting as you go, so it does not overpower the dish. If you add this spread to a dish, you will likely not need to add any other spices or flavorings, this spread will provide plenty of flavor as is!
Here, Sasha used the garlic spread in a green bean, kale, and tomato stir-fry. This spread is a quick and easy way to give any dish a flavorful, garlicky kick!